When it comes to nutrition and making changes that will be sustainable long term, the process takes time and the amount of time it takes will depend on the individual person as well as the different stages life puts you through. The goal as you transition through different phases of life such as: switching careers, moving across the country, recovering from an injury, growing your family, etc. is to keep moving forward and course correct to find routines and solutions that will help you continue to maintain a sustainable nutrition lifestyle.
One of the reasons Street Parking has different avenues of nutrition guidance -- general tips, palm measuring method, recipes, nutrition templates, coaching, etc. -- is because we know that our members are coming from all walks of life and need a different level of guidance and instruction during different stages of their lives.
One of those levels is our Street Parking nutrition coaching, designed for those who:
- Purchased a nutrition template and were too overwhelmed to start because there were too many changes at once
- Have been wanting to try out the template but are too intimidated or uncertain to get started
- For someone that needs a little more support or help with accountability
At Street Parking, we now offer our active members two types of nutrition coaching:
1. Small Group Coaching
Our small group coaching option is a 6 week, coach lead program where we help SP members integrate the nutrition templates into their individual lives in order to find sustainable success. Every group cycle is limited to 75 people.
How the program works:
Every week for the entirety of the 6 weeks, we will gradually introduce changes to the nutrition gameplan, providing tools and resources for how to implement those changes. By the end of the 6 weeks you will be successfully eating according to the SP nutrition template serving sizes and food chart (or atleast making progress towards doing so).
What you will learn during the 6 weeks:
- How to balance your plate and the importance of the 3 macronutrients (protein, carbs, fat)
- How to follow a structured approach for gradually going from your current way of eating to the template
- How to maneuver through special situations such as weekends, vacations and traveling for work
- The mindset for success when it comes to nutrition to help improve the chances of this being a long term, lasting change
2. 1:1 Nutrition Coaching
Our 1:1 coaching option is for those who want the opportunity to work closely with a SP nutrition coach in order to reach their individual goals. This coaching option is individualized and will require consistency in commitment and effort as you work closely with your coach.
How the program works:
The program is a combination of assessments + check ins with your coach. Depending on your goals, current level of consistency and how many changes you’re wanting/needing to make with your nutrition, we offer a wide range of customized options (anywhere from having a one time assessment to help you make small tweaks to 16 weeks of assessments + check ins for those who need and want continued support)
- One Time Assessment: You will receive a questionnaire so your coach can get to know you, where you are currently with your nutrition, what your goals are moving forward, etc.
- Check Ins: You will be required to track your eating habits on a daily basis and will share your data with your coach on a bi-weekly basis via email. During these check ins your coach will assess how you’re feeling and make changes accordingly. This is also where you will ask all of your questions and provide information about your lifestyle, specific needs, food preferences/intolerances, etc.
No matter where you are in your nutrition process, whether you just need general guidance, an organized template, or personalized attention, we have a solution for you and will meet you where you’re at.
Next up….Street Parking Nutrition Challenges. CLICK HERE to learn more.